Sheri Lask (PAC)
Sheri Lask, PA-C, is a board-certified physician assistant licensed to practice and prescribe medicine in the state of Illinois. She works directly with Dr. Hurbanek in the operating room and clinic settings.
Sheri graduated with a bachelor’s degree in biology from University of Northern Iowa. She then went on to receive her Master of Physician Assistant Studies at University of Iowa. After gaining extensive experience during her post graduate orthopaedic residency at Lutheran General Hospital in Park Ridge,IL, Sheri has assisted in several orthopaedic specialties including trauma, sports medicine, total joint and outpatient procedures.
- M.S., University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- B.A., Biology, University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, IA
Area of Specialty
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Silver Cross Hospital, Presence St. Joseph Hospital, Salt Creek Surgery Center
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Illinois Academy of Physician Assistants