Haley McCabe (LAT, ATC)
A certified and licensed Athletic Trainer (ATC), Haley graduated from Lewis University, a National Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE) program in May of 2018. Her education and training focused on sports-related acute and chronic injuries, including: evaluation, prevention, and management of these types of injuries.
While completing a variety of clinical rotations through Lewis University, Haley gained experience working with many different populations. After a five-month internship with Dr. Hurbanek, beginning in January of 2018, she became a part of his team in May of 2018. She works with Dr. Hurbanek in the clinic to assist with patient evaluations, home-exercise programs and brace fitting.
- BA in Athletic Training
- CAATE accredited program
- Board of Certification (BOC) Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC)
- State of Illinois-Department of Professional Regulation- Licensed Athletic Trainer (LAT)
- American Heart Association BLS Provider (CPR and AED)
- Illinois Athletic Trainers Association (IATA)
- Great Lakes Athletic Trainers Association (GLATA)
- National Athletic Trainers Association (NATA)